MARILYN MONROE: 53 años

6 de agosto de 2015


Ayer 5 de agosto se cumplieron 53 años desde que nos dejo la diva eterna de hollywood...

 No hay quien no reconosca a este icono universal, ya sea por sus peliculas, sus historias de amor, o por el retrato tan conocido por Andy Warhol.

Marilyn siempre me parecio una persona  fascinante, por su belleza natural y personalidad pero mas que nada por su historia de vida, que sin dudas tenia una gran fuerza ya que mas alla de sus problemas personales, logro un exito que sigue hasta hoy en dia; es una de aquellas personas que me inspira y me siento en varios aspectos identificada.

Nunca me canso de ver sus peliculas, mi favorita los caballeros las prefieren rubias, sus entrevistas en la que te cautiva con su gran personalidad, y de sus fotos en la que se puede ver una mujer de belleza y gracia natural...

i think is no one in this world who doesnt know marilyn monroe, either for her movies, her love stories, or for the famous portrait by Andy Warhol.

 i have always found her a really fascinating person, for her natural beauty and personality but most of all by her life story and undoubtedly she was a strong person because beyond her personal issues she was able to accomplish and achieve a hugh succes; it is one of those people who inspires me and i can relate in many things.

i never get tired of watching her movies, my favorite is gentlemen prefers blonde, her interviews in which she cautivates you with her personality, and photos where you can see a woman with natural beauty and grace.


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" 
"La imperfeccion es la belleza, la locura es genial y es mejor ser absolutamente ridiculo que absolutamente aburrido" 
 “I'm not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful.” 
" No quiero hacer dinero. Yo solo quiero ser maravillosa"

 “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”  
“Soy egoísta, impaciente y un poco insegura. Cometo errores, pierdo el control y a veces soy difícil de lidiar. Pero si no puedes lidiar conmigo en mi peor momento, definitivamente no me mereces en el mejor”.

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."  
 "No me importa vivir en un mundo de hombres, siempre que pueda ser una mujer en el."

Ustedes que piensan de ella? les gusta?? / what do you think about her?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for following my blog, it really means a lot to me! i hope you'll like it!
    Just wanted to tell you that my bloglovin feed is not working anymore. I'm trying to fix the problem but you know, bloglovin is really hard to get in touch with and I've been waiting for more than a week for an answer. So you won't be able to see my new posts on your feed but there is new article regularly so… ;)

    Bests
    Mathilde from Mathilde's Closet

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. you're welcome, i really like your blog, so i will be reading often!! and i hope you receive an answer soon and they can solve your problem :D

      Eliminar